From mobile browsers to netbooks and tablets, users are visiting your sites from an increasing array of devices and browsers.
Responsive design is a web design and development technique that creates a site or system that reacts to the size of a user’s screen. Responsive design will optimise a user’s browsing experience by creating a flexible and responsive web page, optimised for the device that is accessing it.
There has been a distinct audience shift towards mobile browsing and responsive design represents the simplest way to reach users across multiple devices and ensures a seamless user experience.
Let’s have a look at some top benefits of responsive web design: -
- Increasing your reach to tablet and mobile audiences.
- Increase sales and conversion rates.
- Consolidate your analytics and reporting.
- Increase your visibility in search engines.
- Save time and cost on mobile development.
- Save time and cost on site management.
- Enhance user's offline browsing experience.